OIF Physical and Link Layer Interoperability Demo 2017
March 21-23, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Convention Center – Booth #3853
OIF Delivers on Enabling Next Generation Networks!
OIF member companies listed below have teamed up to demonstrate significant progress in delivering an interoperable ecosystem of suppliers and solutions for critical market needs:
- 56Gbps live electrical signaling over all reaches
- CFP2-ACO Optical Interoperability
- FlexE (Flex Ethernet)
Tuesday, March 21, 2017 – 1:45pm-2:45pm – Expo Theater III
Enabling Next Generation Physical Layer Solutions
Moderator: Steve Sekel, Keysight Technologies, OIF Physical & Link Layer Interoperability Working Group Chair
Panelists: Ed Frlan, Semtech, OIF Technical Committee Vice Chair; Karl Gass, OIF Physical & Link Layer Working Group – Optical Vice Chair; Tad Hofmeister, Google, OIF Representative
Tuesday, March 21, 2017 – 3pm-4pm – Expo Theater III
OIF Interop – The Key to Unlocking the Benefits of SDN
Moderator: Dave Brown, Nokia, OIF President
Panelists: Victor Lopez, Telefonica; Lyndon Ong, Ciena, OIF MA&E Committee Co-Chair – Networking; Jonathan Sadler, Coriant, OIF Board member and Networking Interoperability WG Chair
OIF Workshop – 100G Serial Electrical Interconnect Needs
March 23, 2017
Los Angeles, CA – USA
Los Angeles Convention Center – Level Two, West Hall – Room 518
Workshop Details, including agenda
- OIF Members: $150.00 USD; Non-members: $200.00 USD (fee includes lunch). Methods of payment accepted: AMEX, MC, Visa.
- After March 17: Additional $25.00, based on available space.
- Cancellation Policy: To cancel registration and receive a refund (less 10% service fee), contact Kimberly Chiu at email@example.com no later than March 17, 2017.
OIF Members, click HERE to register.
Non-Members, click HERE to register.