Physical Layer User Group Working Group
The OIF Physical Layer User Group Working Group develops requirements and guidelines for components, modules, subsystems and communication links used in networking equipment thus providing common direction to the PLL vendor community as well as the other OIF working groups.
Specifically, the Physical Layer User Group Working Group output will include:
- project proposals
- value propositions for specified work
- internetworking, interoperability and validation requirements
- key performance requirements
- delineation of issues with the installed base or Greenfield applications
- operational and manufacturing implications
- input to other standards bodies and forums as needed
The OIF Physical Layer User Group Working Group is open to all OIF members, but only network equipment / systems vendors will have the right to vote within the Working Group.
Nokia Siemens Networks
Chair Term Expires: September 2014